A step by step plan to get your church started in nursing home ministry.
By: Chaplain Bill Goodrich
In just 80 pages, you will find a thorough, step-by-step process enabling you to:
- Obtain your pastor’s support and input for developing a viable care center outreach
- Help others see long-term care facilities as a local mission field
- Obtain favor and build important relationships with care center staff
- Present your nursing home outreach as an extension of your church’s vision
- Recruit volunteers for a ministry care team
- Support volunteers through the first few visits
- Train volunteers for effective long-term ministry
- Provide ongoing support for committed ministry volunteers
- Enjoy eternal fruit and God’s favor in your nursing home outreach
Our goal is to help you develop a care ministry that will outlast the people who start it; to enable your efforts to bear fruit for generations to come.
There are no reviews yet.