You can help share the blessings of nursing home ministry by hosting a training workshop in your own region.
How do I get started?
- Prayerfully seek your church leadership’s support.
- Set a date, at least three months ahead of time.
**It is very helpful to have one or two friends that are willing to help you.
Host Church Requirements:
(Note: if you are in Northeast Ohio, arrangements are slightly different. Please contact us for details.)
- A meeting-room to accommodate at least 75 people.
- Your Senior Pastor or key church leader to be available to give the welcome and opening prayer.
- Decide on an appropriate schedule; e.g., One-day workshop schedule or Two half-day workshop schedule.
- Your church will need to provide refreshments (and lunch if needed).
- You will need to invite at least ten churches in your community to attend.
(We can provide you with information, guidance and flyers/posters for this task. You are not responsible for other churches attending, only to make a sincere effort to invite and encourage them to come.)
- Minimum of 25 people registered to attend.
Hosting a workshop is not difficult, but it does take a commitment.
Contact us now to begin!