Assemble and Advance!
Put together a team at your church and join with Gentle Shepherd Ministries to reach out to our beloved seniors.
Senior Care Ministry Training Seminar
with Chaplain Bill Goodrich, Founder of God Cares Ministry
Topics in this training program will include:
- What the Bible clearly tells us about the senior care home mission field
- Reaching residents amid the challenges of a pandemic
- Understanding and helping to meet the primary emotional and spiritual needs of our senior friends
- One-to-one visitation that helps our friends find hope & peace in Jesus
- Group Bible-based services that engage and transform lives
- Ministering beyond the limitations of dementia
Saturday, Sept. 25th, 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Registration begins at 8:30
Crossview Covenant Church
2000 Howard Drive W., North Mankato, MN 56003
Cost: $25 a person (includes seminar, lunch, and the ministry book “Nursing Home Ministry – Where Hidden Treasures are Found”)
Scholarships are available ~ inquire with registration
Please RSVP by Sept. 17th
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/text: 507-327-1480
The pandemic has clearly magnified how alone and underserved our beloved seniors are, now even so much more. Lock arms with some fellow church members and come to this training sponsored by Gentle Shepherd Ministries. Get involved with compassionate service to our seniors. Teacher, trainer and author Chaplain Bill Goodrich will equip you in launching a team in this noble outreach. Adopt a facility near you!
For information on online training, click here