Nursing Home Ministry Training
Plan to attend this spring training program! This event will equip and prepare you for effective ministry in a nursing home environment. Whether you are new to the mission field or a veteran looking to be refreshed and re-energized, this program will help you thrive in your senior adult outreach.
Topics in this one-day training program will include:
- What the Bible clearly tells us about the senior care home mission field
- Understanding and meeting the primary emotional and spiritual needs of our senior friends
- Fruitful one-to-one visitation that helps our friends grow closer to Jesus
- Group services that engage and transform lives of the audience and the teacher
- Ministering beyond the limitations of dementia
Cost for this full day seminar is $30.00. Attendees will receive the handbook, “Nursing Home Ministry – Where Hidden Treasures are Found”; a ministry book, “God Cares for You”; a training outline; and lunch. Registration is required.
Saturday, March 14, 2020
Doors open – 8:30 am
Training – 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Cuyahoga Valley Church
5055 E. Wallings Road, Broadview Heights, OH 44147